Our ‘Assalamu Alaykum…’ series shines a light on our Muslim Pro team members. Faith and technology are two common themes within our team. But beyond those, we are as diverse and unique as they come. Get to know what we do, what we’re like and how it is working for the number 1 Muslim app in the world!
As a sneak preview into the series, meet Nour, one of two brand ambassadors of Muslim Pro. Nour embodies the community spirit and enthusiasm in supporting our Muslims users along their Islamic journey.
Assalamu Alaykum friends! Nour here, I’m so glad to finally be able to greet all of you. Since starting at Muslim Pro a couple of weeks ago, I’ve been super excited to begin community work and get acquainted with our Muslim Pro fans and followers. I have much to share about all the exciting things that we’ve got lined up for you, but to get the ball rolling, let’s do a quick, fun introduction! I’ll go first.
Here are five fun facts about me:
- I love reading! My preferred choice is still a printed book (there’s nothing quite like the feel and smell of a new book I can hold in my hands, but I’m starting to warm up to the idea of e-books) and I’ll read anything from fiction to nonfiction to poetry.
- Bullet journaling is my way of staying organised. I use it to log my daily to-dos, record short-term and long-term goals, and pen down creative ideas.
- Wellness is important to me – an improved physical, mental, and spiritual wellness is something I strive towards.
- I’m always up for an adventure! I like looking out for new places to explore and hang out with my friends, both popular spots and those off-the-beaten path.
- Languages are my strong suit. I am fluent in English, Malay, Bahasa Indonesia, Arabic and French and it definitely helps me when I’m connecting with the community and in the work I do.
I’d love to hear about you and where you’re from! Share in the comments below or just say hi.