Our ‘Assalamu Alaykum…’ series shines a light on our Muslim Pro team members. Faith and technology are two common themes within our team. But beyond those, we are as diverse and unique as they come. Get to know what we do, what we’re like and how it is working for the number 1 Muslim app in the world!
As a sneak preview into the series, meet Ahmad, another of our brand ambassadors. Ahmad embodies the critical technological front of Muslim Pro, bringing clarity and extending support to our Muslims users along their Islamic journey.
Assalamu Alaykum brothers and sisters. I’m Ahmad, the latest member of the Muslim Pro family. Like Nour, it hasn’t been long since I came onboard but I’ve always wanted to work here because I get to do the two things I love the most: Islam and Technology.
I can’t wait to share my ideas with my new Tech so that we can enhance the way the Muslim community integrates faith with the digital world.
Without further ado, here are five interesting facts you may like to know about me:
- I consume thought leadership articles regularly. Knowledge is power and I like to delve into the minds of leaders in various specialties to find out how things work and keep abreast of the latest happenings in the tech industry and beyond.
- Documentaries are fascinating. They help me better understand the world and gives me a glimpse into the realities of other people. They are also a great conversation starter amongst friends and colleagues.
- Running helps me destress. Before the start of a long day at work, I go outside and run at the park. It not only allows me to empty my mind of the stresses of life but also give me a chance to appreciate nature and the world outside.
- I’m a foodie. While I love my wife’s and mum’s cooking, I also love trying different kinds of cuisines and am always on the look out for new halal spots to try.
- Life hack recommendations are always welcome. Anything that can make my life easier and better, I’m all for it. Lately the Tasbih feature on the Muslim Pro app has been a real time-saver during commutes — I get to set goals, track them and do my daily dhikirs all at one place. It’s brilliant.
That’s all from me for now. Until next time in shaa Allah, stay safe.